PID need help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

justhunt

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 29, 2013
W. Va.
AGPtek[emoji]174[/emoji] K-Type SNR PID Temperature Controller. I ordered this from amazon along with SSR. Is anyone else using this style? If you are could you please help me setup mine. As in wiring. Thanks

Did you get the questions you were looking for answered.  There are many pid threads and if you put pid in the search bar.  I love my Pid and the peace of mind it gives me. Please show us your build and ask anything you want.

Stan

Ok. Stan I have it on I think. Wired as I think is rite. Red light on SSR is lit up. But have no power going Luton the heater side.

Hello 2010,can you show how it is wired. The white wires on 1 and 2 are your power coming from wall? Where is wires going off PID to fan?

justhunt the pid just controls the ssr  the ssr is a switch that turns on or off the fan or a heating element.  One side of the power the + side goes to the ssr and one side of the supply the + goes to the ssr  the - side of both the fan and the power are put together.  like a light switch the fan is the light and the ssr is the switch.  one side of the ssr is the control side to the pid and the other side is for power.

Can you put up a drawing or pic of what you have?

Stan

Got it!!!!!! THANK YOU now to finish the build. Rock wool will be installed if it don't rain tomorrow. :)))

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky