Photobucket....

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by old poi dog, Sep 21, 2010.

1. old poi dog

old poi dog Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Several months ago members here were having problems with photobucket.  Has that been resolved?  Now that we have the feature here that we can load up our views directly from our computers, I guess the need to use photobucket is not as great as it once was....

2. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Now as far as photobucket I got a virus from them before but I haven't seen anything else since then. I still use them to post it's just easier for me I think. I'm old and if it still works then I keep using it. Maybe of I tried the other way it mnight be easier but.............

3. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I think they got all those problems taken care of... I always use them and have never had a problem...

4. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I still use photobucket.... it resizes all the phtoto's for me when I upload then when I link them in SMF its a lot faster than waiting for the pictures to upload from my PC.

5. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Johnny,

There seems to be only one problem with your way. When we want to see a bigger picture of your delicious creations, we click on the picture in your post. Since you resized them before you posted them, the picture that comes up is the same size as the one in the post, instead of a nice big close-up.

Bear

6. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

lol... neaver realized you could click the picture. I always tried for a medium sized picture to cut down on the load time of the thread, but you can specify what size you want when you upload to photobucket.

7. forluvofsmoke

forluvofsmoke Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I just checked if I could upload from PB, as I wasn't able to a few months ago. It works out fine now.

Eric