Pepper steak type

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinut

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
Smoked another fatty tonight. This time, 1lb 80/20 ground beef mixed with 1lb pork sausage. Stuffed inside this was sautéed mini sweet peppers, a sweet onion, and Apple wood smoked ham sliced real thin, and a generous helping of 5 cheese blend. Smoked over pecan wood at a temp of 230° for about 2 hours until I had an internal temp of 145°. Then stuck it under the broiler for 5 minutes to crunch up the outside.

The Q-view is weak this time, sorry
e6apasym.jpg

gequpyse.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

The last pic of the sliced fatty is all you need brother!  Dang, I have to smoke a fatty soon! How was it? What's the next fatty you'll do?

This is the best fatty I've done so far, it's my third. Done a Cordon Bleu, a breakfast, and now this pepper steak. As for my next, not given it much thought yet, but did see a post about a mac n cheese fatty which I may have to try.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky