In addition to my blower, I got my other new additions installed this past week and weekend. This includes my Allied Kenco Tstat, and capillary tube thermometer (I'm checking calibration in the photos, hence the old hot plate. I also mounted the heating element permanently on the bottom of the inside, and routed the cord underneath. I had intended to do some Slim Jims this weekend, but I didn't have all the mods finished, then it snowed about a foot here, and we had to move about 200 head of our cows from fall mountain pasture to home yesterday. It was a 13 mile drive. We start calving on the first of Feb. so my smoking will likely get put on hold for awhile.