Omg Smokin Bacon This Weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mavadakin

StickBurners
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
I Hear Its Going To Be Well Below10 Degrees..and Im Smoking More Canadian Bacon..20 Lbs To Start Off With..a Very Long Smoke. Then I Have 20 More Pounds...... Somebody Throw Some Heat My Way..please....

Good luck with the bacon Mike. Take lots of pictures.
(I'm keeping my heat....sorry!)
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Well, a good cold smoking might be good too. And do some cheese! Work with Mother...you know what happens when ya tryto fool her! BOOM! <It's Chiffon!>

I smoke mine low & slow,start around 100 few hrs-up to 130ish & start the smoke,few more hrs,than up to 160 till it hits 150ish( I fry mine a bit before serving) ahh and my few is 3-4 hrs depending on temps in & out of smoker. just my couple pennies

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky