NY steaks on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eatmypork

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 2, 2016
Yakima WA
So doing NY strip steaks for dinner. Rubbed down with salt black and white pepper and chipotle powder, sitting in fridge for 3 hours. Then will grill them.

Last edited:
There's a icon you click on it looks like a mountian range with the moon or sun rising. Click that and it should give options to load from your photos or take a photo follow the prompts and you should be set. This is how it works on my iPad at least.

I have issues once in awhile especially when using safari,now I use chrome and it's better. Best of luck I would like to see a tasty steak pic!

Well it's official I love my new charcoal habbachie! I have pics so once I get them to upload I will share!

I see you only have a few posts, I think they hold the pics up

until a mod reviews them at first.

Sure would like to see them steaks.

Ed

I see you only have a few posts, I think they hold the pics up
until a mod reviews them at first.
Sure would like to see them steaks.

Ed

Nothing being held as far as I can see.

You can still upload to bucket from your phone. I use a phone all the time. Android

I'm in
popcorn.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky