Novice Smoker! Hello world!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redbeardedrob

Original poster
May 15, 2012
Arlington, TX
Greetings!  I am brand new to smoking for the most part.  My Father, Pops, a long time and very good smoker asked me to join when I received a smoker as a gift.

So, here I am ready to learn!

RockmanRob

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Rob and enjoy your newest Obsession
biggrin.gif

have fun and...

Welcome to SMF, son!  Thank you so much for joining!  One thing, though, if you could add your location to your profile so others know what part of the country you're in!  

Allow me to explain; Rob was given a sfb (side fire box) horizontal smoker from a friend.  We went over to his house to see it Sunday, and it's in pretty good condition, needs some work, but in basically good shape.  As I've never owned a sfb horizontal, I'll be learning along with him, too!  

We're all here to help you, and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Hello Rob and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you on board 

Please update your profile with your location 

Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky