Not complaining

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

azrocker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Edmond OK
I know there are other issues such as points but I just wonder why a search can't have a three letter word. I tried rib glaze and it wouldn't do it because rib is a short word.
icon_eek.gif

yep you are right, need 4 letters... modify your search to "glaze" and you will have hits, a couple right on the top what you looking for. also just go directly to the "sauces,rubs.marinades" forum and this will tighten up the group of threads alot to the area of interest you are interested in. good question thoough, prolly lot of newer members never new the search was there or have never used it. thks for bringing it up!

You can also use google advanced search function. Search only SMF, short words are ok. Not as convenient, but works
icon_smile.gif

google%20search.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky