North Idaho's first comp...Father's Day weekend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well wishes to your first comp this weekend! Hope we get to hear how the event went, and see some pics of your smokes!

Thanks Gang, I am bringing a camera of course, and our Flip video, to do some fun mini movies of the competition.  We should be having a great time.  Weather looks to be downright perfect for next weekend, 75 and sunshine, can't ask for better conditions to hang out and cook all weekend.  Doing another test run on our spares since we switched over to spares from baby backs, I want to get these perfected as well.  Chicken is nailed, brisket is nailed and butts are nailed.  We are going to play it safe and have some built in redundancy to our smokes, two of everything will be done, on separate grills and smokers.  We have two Traegers and a stick burner we are using for the comp.  So excited I am already pre-packed and staged in the garage for the event.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky