North Florida Gathering III

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
geez,,is that all that's coming???? Anyways Jerry.....I will be there on fri morn,,,,,,lemme know what i need to bring sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We are coming to enjoy and meet everyone. The wife and I will be there for sure with Dawn in tow. I see that grouper is bring a shower get up so I dont need the one I was bringing so let me know jerry or laurel if I can bring anything to help.

I'm working on the grocery list as we speak. Already have a couple names that will be contributing to the "grocery fund". Please shoot me a PM (if you haven't already) letting me know if you want in on this.

Got approved for a 1/2 day off on Friday so I plan on arriving at camp around 5pm.

Just a friendly reminder to bring your beverage of choice with ya (alcoholic or nonalcoholic). Jerry has an ice machine so there won't be a shortage of ice to load the cooler up with.

I'll be headed to camp in a few hours to start getting stuff ready and chill for a few days. Looking forward to a fun weekend

Ok I'm here and the camp grass is cut
biggrin.gif
I brought a whole pig split in half, two butts, a brisket, venison backstraps, bacon, summer sausage, and some jelly. I got in yesterday and Groupersandwich was good enough to come help me unload he even came back today and helped me switch from the finish mower to the bush hog so tomorrow I'll start on the roads.

Glad to hear all went well at the camp, Jerry. It was good of Brian to help ya unload some stuff.

Can't wait until this wknd!

Enjoy eveeryone, Way it looks I will be in the rain for the next two days then workin my tail off till next Friday.....

All have arrived we have had dinner but now Laurel and Brian have gone to buy more booze
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh Ganny is MIA evidently ain't heard a word from him

Remember to take lots of Qview for those of us that couldn't be there...
icon_mrgreen.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Now that bottle is about empty they may have to go for another
biggrin.gif

Oh ****!! Sounds like a good time to me, wish I was there.

If Jerry wouldn't hit the bottle so hard. Geez. LOL Glad all is well

Wish I was there, I remember that when Laurel starts drinking her stories get real funny.

BTW Lee Courso picked the Tigers in tonight's game so us LSU fans may as well conceed right now and worship at the TEEBOO shrine!

Sounds to me like any mod that is there isn't going to be very useful for a few days after the party ends...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Don't hit the tequila too hard and tell us who gets the worm...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky