North Florida Gathering III

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
It was so much fun lets do it again. The dates for the next North Florida Gathering will be October 9th 10th and 11th, 2009 we hope ya'll can come join us. People are welcome to come for the weekend or for the day. There is plenty of room for tents and I do have some spots with electric and water for RV's. The property is NW of Tallahassee and close to I-10. If camping is not your thing there are hotels and motels in the area and you can find the phone numbers for them in one of the links below.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=72327

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=73023

Any questions you may have ask and we'll try to answer them. If you want an RV spot please PM me as they are limited.

ok. i think i am going to try to make it this time. NW Fl gathering 2 was during my daughter's bday. im over in foley al, not too far. i will know more as we get closer.

WooHoo!
PDT_Armataz_01_38.gif

Count us in from the other side of Fla. I'll start pickin up sticks I don't think I can swing an ax for splitting wood.

They don't swing the axe either they seem to like the log splitter tho. We hope to see some new faces this time and remember its a family event so if ya can talk them into it bring the family

Mballi,

You can come under one condition.

You gotta leave that chair on your deck at home. If you do bring it, there's a good chance it will fall victim to the weed burner.

Anyways, it ought to be a ton of fun.

Florida is at Tiger Stadium that Saturday night. How many of you Florida State guys are going to pull for the Tigers?

Putting it on the calandar. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

I sure hope I get a chance to get my flag pole up before the gathering
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
Prolly have to add razor wire to protect it

LOLOL..We actualy may out number those slimey noles
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
... Or u could just paint a goalline around it... Im sure that it would take longer than the weekend for them to cross it
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

The weather was perfect for last Octobers gathering is was a little warm during the day but not hot and the evenings were cool enough we could sit around a camp fire but not cold. October is a tough month to guess the weather tho last year we had a couple freezes and also had some high eighties so just no telling

On Sunday morning (of the last fall gathering) it got down into the upper 30s as a cold front was coming through. Thought it was perfect for a great fall day!

Ifn Me and the misses show up can we run the purple and gold stars and bars up the flag pole ???
Am going to try to make this one for sure!
Bob

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky