Newbie Fish Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pat n mike

Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Severna Park, MD
Hey guys, awesome site ! What a find.

Love to fish in the Ches. Bay area and love to eat & drink with friends and family, so now you know my life's story !!! Have a cheap old Vertical given from a friend. It's old and drafty and I've finally decided to up the anti. Looking at the CGSP w/ sfb and CBSS. Any and ALL recommendations are apprectiated. Read all the mods and found the CGSP has more info. Is it better, different..? Both are basically the same price to me. ( I will be smoking meats much more than fish, just love the fish too ! )

I'm pretty new but love the BBQ, so I'm hoping to do much more with my new purchase !

Anyone looking for some fresh fish to smoke or grill and lives in the area, give me a shout, it's about to get good around here !

thanks.
Patrick
Pat N Mike

Welcome P & M. The SMF is a great source. Someone will be along to help shortly. I am a noob myself.

The Bay is indeed a beautiful place. (wife is from Va Bch - lived there 5 yrs)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky