newbee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flying dutchman

Original poster
Sep 22, 2015
Netherlands
Hello boys & girls. My name is Nic and i'm from Holland. That's on the other side of the big pond [emoji]128521[/emoji] Searching the web i found this page ! Lookin guud [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I've 4 Qs. Don't know inches so here we go in cm !!
1 smoker 1,5 meter. 1 weber 47 cm. 1 Cobb. 1 uds 60 cm. And on my way for nr. 5 and 6 [emoji]128539[/emoji]
The "hobby" is getting out of control says my whife...stil laughing [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Hope to learn a lot from you all. Parden my English if it's not correct sometimes. Thnx for the adding and start the Q-ing

Last edited:
Nic, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and obviously obsessive about your smoking.  My wife says guys and gals with smokers reminds her of folks who get tattoos; you can stop with just one. 

Have fun and don't worry about your English.  We don't mind at all.  Just throw on a picture of your latest smoke: a universal language around here! 

Ray 

Reactions: flying dutchman
texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Nic Welcome don't worry about the English read threw some of the forums and have some fun Queing

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky