New Toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
Just got done putting this together.. got it from my employer for being a faithless employee for 5 yrs.. don't know if it's a good one or junk have to try it out and find out..it's a Meco charcoal water smoker.
8aa9d16a_vbattach17105.jpg

they give us sweatshirts for x-mas but they never understand when i tell them every year that the "T" in 4 XLT is very important but i always end up with a short sleeve sweatshirt

I know what you mean, I'm 6'3" and 331 lbs of instant construction worker (just add coffee you know), and I too keep telling them 3XLT, always wind up with the sleeves about half way to my elbows!

Us big guys are kinda like teddy bears though, tough on the outside but the women tend to love us alot!
biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

All I know is this: If we go to war, I want you guys behind...no make that..infront of me!

i'm 6'5" 410 lbs, all my t-shirts and sweatshirts are sleevless a.k.a. larry the cable guy style

thank God for the right to "bare arms " lol

sorry couldn't help myself please disregard dumn pun of the day
icon_razz.gif

well i did get to use the new toy today sorry for lack of pics and info but been a tuff week but heres are the ribs i threw in and they turned out great. I need to do a few tweaks to the MECO but i think it will work out ok think i might try a butt next week.

the best thing i like was i only used half the charcoal
b636c583_vbattach17133.jpg

bc095d60_vbattach17132.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky