New to the smoking world

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddyboy

Original poster
Nov 29, 2007
Winthrop,ME
I have smoked salmon for many years starting while station in Alaska, using Brinkman smokers. After retiring the second time in 1992 and moving to Maine in 1994 I found a new hobby in making my own sausage and trying new adventures in the world of smoking My son is also a member of the Smoking Forum and he recently gave me a Bradley Smoker. It is perfect for my meeds and now being a member of the forum I am looking forward to advance my knowledge on smoking meats. etc I also like smoking wild game and birds the forum should be a great help in providing information on the subject.

Welcome aboard buddyboy, glad you joined us!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hello there, and welcome to the SMF. We have plenty of friendly folks who can help you out with most any question, just ask. How about some pics of the new smoker? Q View?

Hey Buddyboy, welcome to SMF. You already made me smile. About 110 years ago when I was a kid, I would do some thing I shouldn't and mom would look at me and say, "Ok buddyboy" and I knew I was in DEEP doo doo.
icon_sad.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky