New to the forum from central Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimyers

Original poster
Nov 24, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving from central Illinois.  My name is Jim and I am looking to learn how to best utilize my Fornetto combination smoker/pizza oven.  I have been using my smoker for over one year with mixed results.  Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!

Welcome Jim from another Central IL guy. I haven't seen a Fornetto before but do quite a bit of smoking and wood fired pizzas. Did you get your pizza oven in IL?

Thanks for the welcomes.  I bought my Fornetto from KBL Design Center in Peoria, IL.

Another welcome and shout out from Illinois here - NW burbs of Chicago.  Unfortunately I've had no experience with the oven so I won't be much help.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky