New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mn hunter

Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
Southern MN
Just got a Smoke Hollow electric smoker and had to try it out. First up was smoked salmon followed by smoked turkey drumsticks. Found this site and already getting ideas of more things to smoke
biggrin.gif

Glad to know you like the SMF, enough to join our happy crowd. Looks as if you're not too shy to try, so keep up the good smoke and Q too!

Welcome... as you can tell you have found a site with the greatest people, and best ideas for smokin' on the net. I just started smokin as well, and am so glad that the people around here will share what they know with all of us that are new to the smoke.

welcome to the forum..glad to a minnesoitan here ..still my home state as far as football and baseball ..even hockey..basket ball hummmmmmm..lol
your going to love that smoke hollow smoker..mine has taked over all my smoking duties now..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky