new to 'Que from Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nokitchen

Original poster
May 23, 2008
Manalapan
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to say hi and hope to learn a bit from some of you. I just got the "Smokey Mountain Series" Propane Smoker. My first one and just a Hundred bucks... or just over a tank of gas...at Walmart. I figured it is a good starter smoker to learn on without a lot of investment. I plan on seasoning it today and doing a pork shoulder and some ribs for my first time this weekend. I love to cook so I figured this was something I could really sink my teeth into (pun intended). I'll try and post some pictures of a newbies first go at it.

Enjoy a great holiday weekend.

Glad you spent your money on something that won't be burnt up in a week! Sad we're at times where we're comparing our purchase to a tank of gas but ... oh well ...

Welcome to SMF where the people are friendly and the knowledge is flowing. Hope you plan on seasoning that smoker before you put meat in it. Holler if you need some help with that!
biggrin.gif

Glad you found SMF!
You will be so inspired by all these wonderful people!
I can't wait to see your q-vue from this weekend....
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Happy smoking...throw a FATTY on there too...you wont be sorry!!!

Welcome glad you found this place,you will love it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky