New smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

freddy

Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
Hi everybody. I'm new to smoking and the site. I'm 29, from Ohio and I've camped and cooked all my life. Whenever I go camping with family/friends I've always been the one they look to to do the cooking. I don't mind because I enjoy it and like to try new things. That's why I'm here. I've always grilled and even fried quite a few turkeys but I've never smoked before. I look forward to picking up some tricks and tips on the site and even hope to give some advice myself eventually. Thanks!

Freddy welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of great info here as well as some "gotta try" recipes. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome freddy!! You've hit the gold mine as far as smoking sites go, lots of info. What kind of smoker to you have or going to get?

Freddy, sounds like you're ready to have some fun with us at the SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky