New smoker in da house.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shadowmonster

Original poster
Jun 16, 2014
Hello All, Joe here from Whitby Ontario Canada, just got my first smoker on the weekend, a 30" MES and jumped right in with a 9lb pork butt for some of the best pulled pork I have ever had.... Thrilled with the performance and features of this unit, dying for my next smoke job, what to do?? It's going to be weight adding summer me thinks!!! Lol :grilling_smilie:

Hi, Joe!  Welcome to the group.  Just remember, there are no calories in smoked meats.  Repeat after me: well, you get the drift. 
biggrin.gif

Hey Joe, welcome from East Texas, nothing like success on your first smoke, you are officially addicted 

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky