New Smoker Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronin77

Original poster
Apr 17, 2016
Hey Folks,
New smoker here! Father bought me a Masterbuilt 2 Door 30" LP smoker for Xmas and Yes... I'm just now getting around to it's first go around. I just seasoned her and as I was messing around noticed it was either very difficult to regulate the temp or the factory door thermometer was way off (thx to the forum it turns out both standard issues for many with this make/model), the good news is the issues are all very fixable. After just a little research there are obviously some DIY improvements I can perform right out of the gates thanks again to some forum member threads. Wife is a great cook and takes the lead around our house so I'm looking forward to throwing some competition her way! Thanks for the Intel!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another cloudy and soggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky