New Smoker from Utah

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rcher

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Washington, Utah
Greetings all.  I am new to smoking meats and so far, I think I will enjoy this new hobby.  Just purchased a Camp Chef 18" Smoke Vault.  Used it yesterday for the first time (after initial seasoning) and did a rack of baby back ribs.  They turned out awesome.  I used the 2-2-1 method and it worked like a charm.  My wife and I both enjoy smoked meats and we are expecting to learn many new tips and methods here on SMF.

Rcher, Welcome to the SMF family from a fellow Utahn.  There's a number of folks here that uses a variation of the cabinet style propane smoker-including me.

You'll find the folks here knowledgeable and willing to share what they know.

Enjoy the Smoke!

Hello and welcome from East Texas, congrats on the smoker. You are just getting started the more you smoke the more addictive it gets. I find myself, thinking of what I want to smoke next time while I'm in the middle of a smoke and I've been doing it 40 years. Glad you Joined up.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky