New Smoke on Chargriller Smokin Pro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scpatterson`

Original poster
May 27, 2007
Tennessee
Well I finally got the chance to try my first smoke. It went really good. I was suprised at how easy it was. I had read so much on here prior to actually doing it that I felt like I knew what I was doing. I made my own rub which was a little harsh but good. We did a pork butt, ribs and ABTS and all was great. I did not have time to do the mods before we left (I took the smoker and the family and camper to the lake for the weekend) but have done them since getting back. It was my first pork butt which was real tender and fell apart. The ribs were the best I had ever done and was better than most in the resturaunts. I cant say enough about the ABTS. I forgot to take the camera on trip which is unlike us so no pictures. We had everybody in campground coming over wanting to visit with the smell of grill going all day Saturday. I even did a fatty for breakfast. Anyway thanks for all the good info.........We will definantly be doing it again soon

FORGOT THE CAMERA!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Well, it sure sounded good
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky