New Member from the sunshine state, USA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kmcgloth1

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
Hi to all! My name is Kyle, just joined this forum here. I'm in southern Florida, have grilled with charcoal and gas most of my life.Wanted to get into smoking meats. So last fall bought a smokenater kit for a 22 1/2 " weber grill I had. So far have done 3 pork shouders and two beef briskets. I know I'm on the low end of the specturm here, but have to start somewhere. So far (after reading up on how to)every thing has turned out great. I got to admit I'm HOOKED!!! Looking forward to hearing and reading tons more useful info on this site.

[h3]
texas.gif

Hello Kyle, and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   [/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

Hey Kyle

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

Welcome, first ya admitted ya have a problem with your "hooked" comment..... Now only one thing to do, jump in all the way and let us know how we can help.... There's folks on here that are second to none on knowledge and share with each other non-stop... Great site to be on, the best.... Enjoy !!

Hey Gary S thanks for the welcome. I may be passing thru your neck of the woods later this summer,on a road trip from Colorado. Any BarBQ joint around that part of the country worth checking out? I know dumb question as your in Texas...lol

Thanks to all that have sent a  welcome to me on this site so far. Good to hear from you! Look forward to getting many tips  and much needed info on here. Along with meeting some you (At least those maybe close in the Sunshine state anyway)  at an event in the future....

Kyle

Hey Kyle,

Welcome to SMF!  If you're like me you'll start trying to smoke everything.  That's what makes this site so helpful.  Always try to remember to post some qview.  Happy Smoking!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky