New Member From Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

outlaw

Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
I LIVE IN CENTRAL IOWA
I Use A Brinkman Vertical Smoker That I Modified A Lot It Wooks Very Good. I Have No Trouble With Heat. I Am Retired I Love To Hunt Rabbits With Beagles And Fish. I Live In The Middle Of Iowa I Like This Site And Jeffs Site. Ihave Only Been Smoking For 3 Months Thank You

Welcome to SMF. Lots of great people and information here. Sign up for the 5 day ecourse. Lots of great information in there.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the SMF, I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride.

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Be sure to check out Jeff's 5Day Smoking Basics eCourse, you can find it here it's "FREE"...5 Day e Course

Everyone here enjoys seeing the qview so be sure to post plenty of pics.

Hey Outlaw,,, welcome to the smf....glad you found us and even happier to have you join us in the journey of our addiction.... butunlike my hunting and fishing addiction....I have not heard my wife complain about this addiction...
icon_smile.gif

welcome to smf outlaw!!! 3 months-a baby needing corruption... by the time this site done with you will turn you into a diehard smoker addictted to this forum!!! there is an awful lot to learn, and you at the right place, lotsa people here sharing ideas every day. got any questions feel free to ask!!!

Welcome, glad ya found us.

I'm in central IOWA also,Nevada.
I ran beagles for the better part of my life, before moveing to the tundra 4 years ago.

What village ya from?

First off welcome to SMF. You already know how good the place is so I'm glad you came out of the darkness and saw the light. We are always glad to have new people here cause they might just look at things and little differant then we do and that always make for some really differant way to do things. I hope you have the how to's and what if's on the whole Qview thing and if not go here:
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=58920
and it will show you how to post pictires so we can see what your smoking on and with and what your smoking. So hurry and go get something to smoke.
Welcome To The Addiction

From one newbie to another welcome to the site and try and soak up all the knowledge that flows here. I was a resident of the Iowa Great Lakes for 20 years. Iowa's tourist trap.

Glad you joined the forum, Outlaw. The people here are great, and there's a core group of Iowans I'm sure you'll run into. My DW (darling wife) is from Clinton, grew up on the Mississississippippi. My needle got stuck!
So, how many rabbits have beagles? Or do you throw the beagles at the rabbits?
Sorry. Just bein' a smart ash.
icon_lol.gif

Welcome to the site, Outlaw! Great to see another Iowa boy joining the ranks of smokers. I'm originally from the Tama/Toledo area...now residing in Osage. Whereabouts in central Iowa are you from? Plenty of folks on here anywhere from South central to North central parts of the state.

Anywho, glad you found us, and enjoy your new smoking addiction!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

L8r,
Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky