New Member from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sarahvw1

Original poster
May 31, 2015
My name is Sarah, and I live in the Jacksonville, FL area. We purchased a Vision ceramic smoker/grill last week. We have three other grills (a Weber and two gas grills) so thought we'd start with a moderately priced Kamado style grill. We haven't done any smoking yet, because I had to order a spider and ceramic plates to deflect heat. I was thinking about starting with a turkey, just because it is a smaller financial investment than a big honkin' brisket or pricey baby back ribs.

I am hoping to gain much smoking insight from all of the experiences (both positive and negative) of other members in this group. Every mistake someone else makes and shares is one I can try to avoid. Thank you for welcoming me to the group.

Yup lots of us Floridians here. Ft Pierce here. Welcome to SMF

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a nice warm sunny day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky