New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pigpin

Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
West Virginia
I am new to the SMF but I have been reading the post for several weeks now. I am impressed with the way everyone shares their knowledge and skills to help everyone out. I have been smoking/grilling for several years now but I now have the itch to build my own smoker/cooker so I will be asking a lot of questions. I thought I new something about cooking until I started reading some of your post. I see that there is a wealth of knowledge here and I look forward to reading more of the post.

Last edited:
Hey Pig, let me be the first to welcome you here. You already love it I can tell...good to go! Don't worry about asking a lot of questions, we are all here to help. And don't forget the PM Feature (Private Message) if you want to discuss some detail offline with a member.

Don't forget we love the Que-Vue aroun' heah!

Welcome to SMF!

No such things as stupid questions, Ask away.

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

welcome1.gif
to SMF -looking forward to seeing what you decide 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky