New found love of cooking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

charlie11

Original poster
Nov 23, 2010
UK
Just thought I would say hi as I am new to the forum. I have always loved eating meat and recently discovered a love of cooking. I tried some smoked meat on a trip and thought I would join a forum to find out some more about the process, and hopefully try it out myself. I welcome any hints and tips that you might be able to throw my way.

Welcome to the SMF family. There are a ton of great people on here that are more than willing to help anyone out. I would suggest you sign up for the free 5 day Course there is a ton of great info on there. Also read read read. You will get a ton of good idea's from other posts and finally ask questions. Glad you joined us.

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Charlie to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction  

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Charlie, Welcome to the Forums!!

1st thing, you'll need some type of smoker, if you do not have one already and secondly if you are going to purchase a smoker see what everyone uses here 1st, for their opinions.

Enjoy, you're new addiction

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thank you for all being so friendly and welcoming me into the forum. I don't have a smoker yet but I am looking into which one to buy and will see what everyone recommends on the relevant thread.

Welcome to SMF its a great place with great people. Take the free 5 day course and just start smoking. Any questions just ask and someone will be able to help u.

I really appreciate the comments andI have taken all your advice and have started the ecourse. It is really interesting so far although I am missing part three. I have sent an email explaining this so hopefully I will get it soon and I can carry on with the final 3 sections.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky