New Char-Griller Super Pro W/SFB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kingfish

Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
Ok, my Christmas present...

Picture%20032.jpg

Picture%20029.jpg

Very clear instructions and easy to assemble. Took about an hour with my "helper"...
Picture%20107.jpg

Pounding out the sidebox hole.
Picture%20108.jpg

Picture%20109.jpg

The rest went so smooth I never slowed down to take more pics.
Picture%20110.jpg
picture%2029

Almost didn't fit through the door....
Picture%20114.jpg

The boy wanted a hot dog grilled, so I threw on some charcoal and did the wife some country ham while I was at it.
Picture%20120.jpg

First smoke will be in the sausage section because the fatty was the only thing that the gods of smoke left intact..

Fish

Getting a smoker for Christmas......$150
Sharing pics on SMF....................$1.50?
Have'n your son help put it together and sharing the first cook.........PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Best pic I've seen for a while, son reading directions and ask'n for a hot dog! Good to be the KING, eh?!

Thanks for sharing, that was nice.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hug that little pos for me too!

Merry Christmas

Fish... that's awesome! Congrats on the new toy... I have two of them! Got any questions on mods, just ask.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice smoker choice !!!
Make sure and check out the Mod Section of charcoal smokers, it will give you and your son more together time !!!

Way to go Fish.....

Nice present. I didn't know Santa came that early.
icon_eek.gif

Oh, mine did too.

I also have 2 of them critters, so if you need some help pimping your grill, I can help too. I am in hope to have already been out of here heading for vacation, but the women are still getting ready...
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

Have a great time with that present, and be ready to buy meat to enjoy. It want be long, and the freezer will be packed with meat. Both ready to cook, and if there is any left overs, cooked waiting for a quick warm up.

Again, any questions, let us know.

Bill

Just got the same smoker for Father's day and can't wait to use it. I will be seasoning this Saturday them smoking on it Sunday, are there any quick mods that I should do before the first smoke?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky