Never smoked before want as much help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ebro

Original poster
Jun 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hello everyone I have never used a smoker before I do a lot of hunting and plan on smoking a lot of wild game my friend and I just split on a master built 30" the biggest thing we want to do it sausage and pepperettes but I really want to try a chicken this week
Any info would be awesome
Thanks

Welcome and get ready to be hooked on smokin. Use the search at the top or go directly to a specific forum and you will find so much info it will blow your mind.

Everyone here is real friendly and glad to assist.

Good luck and post some pictures of your first smoke.

Link

Hello and welcome to the forum, chicken is easy, you will do fine. Look through the forums and threads, put Chicken in the search, lots of information

Gary S

welcome,   you will learn all you want here,i think this is the best site around.people are friendly and very willing to help and give their opinions,i also have the mes 30,just want to tell you not to get upset if your digital temp. reading is off some , 0-20 degrees is common. good luck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky