nepas meets alelover

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by nepas, Dec 6, 2011.

1. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Had a good time and did some Bs'ing over some schnitzel and beer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry the jeep hood was dirty....HA

[​IMG]

2. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good food, Good friends and Cold Beer..... What could be better..... Sounds like a perfect day to me ...    Dave

3. solaryellow

solaryellow Limited Mod Group Lead

Scott is good people.

4. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Sounds like fun!

Who's who in the photo?

5. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Left (nepas) Right (alelover)

6. frosty

frosty Master of the Pit

WOW, I thought you guys would be UGLY!  I could be wrong!!  Sounds like it was a nice time. Way to go, guys![​IMG]

7. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Now Frosty-be nice!! You know what they say-"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"!! [​IMG]

8. frosty

frosty Master of the Pit

Dutch, [​IMG]No disrespect intended.   But, like the home boss[​IMG] says "I ain't had no beer yet"!!!  Luckily for me she has bad eyesight and the cat can't tell her anything. . . . Otherwise, I would be GONE!

You are absolutely correct, I suppose I was distracted by my JEALOUSY of their overwhelmng knowlege, widely known success, and expertise!

Any hoo, two great guys, that are truly masters, and some of the finest folks I know. 

9. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks like a great time!

Good luck and good smoking.

10. mdboatbum

mdboatbum Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey Nepas, how are you liking the GA coast? We're heading to Saint Simons on the 30th to deliver my in-laws for their winter getaway. We'll only be there for a couple days, but when we go to pick them up at the end of March we'll get to stay a week. I'm jealous of you for getting to relocate down there!! It's one of my favorite places. Hope you're enjoying it.

11. chef willie

chef willie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

looks like a good time was had....and a good looking plate of chow!!

12. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Meeting fellow members is one of my favorite things to do. Glad you guys took the time to meet.

13. It was pretty awesome meeting Rick. Great guy. We had a good time. He loaded me up with parting gifts as well. I'll post a pic later. The food, beer and company was great. Wife and I tried an elk stick when I got home last night. WOW. They are really good. Since my wife and I both love Savannah we have a great excuse to go there now. I went to Spices Etc and picked up some honey powder, soy sauce powder and worsty powder. Can't wait to try them. I agree with Frosty we are an ugly bunch. [​IMG]

14. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Yes it is nice to meet some of the others from this site. I have and I have also ran into some good folks here too. Glad that you guys had a good time.

15. africanmeat

africanmeat Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Yes it is great to meet guys from this site .look like you guys had a great time .

16. The haul from nepas. The man is awesome. Thanks again Rick.

[​IMG]

17. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That's cool to see members meeting and getting together. I wish that happened around here as that would be fun.

18. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Looks like a good time...

Craig

19. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That Carolina Treat Sauce is really good stuff. We love it on pork chops and chicken. 

20. My wife told me that was the secret ingredient in her church's Brunswick Stew.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011