Need your advice please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

woodchucks

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 18, 2011
Pella Iowa
I need to do 72 lbs of pulled pork for a work party. Do to timing of the party I would like to do it ahead of time and freeze it. I have never froze it before. Has anyone done that? Does it come out just as good? Do I need to do anything special? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

unsure.gif

I need to do 72 lbs of pulled pork for a work party. Do to timing of the party I would like to do it ahead of time and freeze it. I have never froze it before. Has anyone done that? Does it come out just as good? Do I need to do anything special? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

unsure.gif

It is done all of the time. The best way to store it and reheat it is with a vacuum sealer remember to defat the pan drippings and add to the bags.. Then drop the bags into water and reheat. It will be as good as the day it was cooked.

Happy smoken.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky