Need a Big Apron

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigbear

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
Hillsboro, OR
Does anyone know where to find a Big Man's BBQ Apron? I'm a large guy and the typical BBQ aprons fit about as well as the gown at the doctor's office! I've looked all over the web and haven't found anything.

Thanks!

There are a lot of BBQ sites that sell product, yet almost none offer the one thing all bbq cooks need, a good apron, in a variety of sizes.

check out your welder supply stores they have aprons that work great as bbq duds i know i have one come up to 4x that i know of i have a xl dark blue doesnt show all the q wiped on it

Your local towel or uniform service like Aramark have them and at a good price and the local delivery guy will stop by and deliver it when he is in town so there is no shipping.

I , too am a BIG boy, I had a friend measure me and made a doosie, had embriodered stuff on it too! Cheap ,like a slab of ribs!!!
biggrin.gif

Try Smart and Final, the one here in my town has some HUGE aprons. I mean Im a skinny cook! Look at my aviator! LOL these thinks wrap around me twice! If you still can't find one, pm me and tell me what you want and need. I'll make a few for you guys! I make some of my own custom aprons that also buckle around a persons legs. I love those things!

Somebody suggested I get Abdul the Tentmaker to make one out of tent canvas!! Very funny!! Not! LOL

Thanks for all your ideas. Surprising how hard it is to find a darned apron!

Why not trust a skinny cook? If you were to ever watch me and see me in action cooking you would understand why I AM A SKINNY COOK. hehehehe

Just an ol hillbilly sayin, grandma used ta drill that in our head every saturday, an trust me, grandma was not skinny an one hecka uva cook! No offense ta ya skinny cooks, ya just gonna have ta prove it by providen some mighty tastey vittles is all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky