Nat. Gas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello pmitch.  Welcome.  I see this is only your second post.  Please take some time and swing over to Roll Call and introduce yourself so that we may give you a proper "Hello".  All info you can provide us with such as smoker type, location and so on will help us answer any questions you may have.  As for your question:  Here is my opinion for what it is worth.  Others will have different advice.  This is only my opinion.  I do not have the smoker but I know the gas jets are different size for propane and natural gas.  Using the wrong jet will cause your flame to burn improperly.  Depending which gas with which jet you can even get soot from the flames of the burner.  Contact Masterbuilt and ask if they have a natural gas jet for your model smoker.  Hope this helps.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky