Naming your smoker...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Guess I have 7 names to come up with ...
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Bashful
Doc
Dopey
Grumpy
Happy
Sleepy
Sneezy

There ya' go...

icon_mrgreen.gif
... You of all people would know ...
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
But the "Dopey"... name one after me ? ? ?
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
Don't think so..Wouldn"t know who the wife was talkin' to or about ...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

i call mine "For Sale" cuz when she is not acting properly, i tell her that i will sell her and use the money buy more "supplies" for my new project..lol

seriously though, i have had her almost a year and she still hasnt come up wiith her name yet

i call mine.......ol reliable........cause it is.......i have it pretty much nailed.......so i don't really have to worry what my q is going to be like when we pull it off...........

ecbgormetcp8.jpg

BUTT......am getting a stick burner for christmas.........SO a new learning curve ALL over agin...........

so, who KNOWS what i may call it while LEARNING this learning curve......LOLOL
cool.gif
cool.gif

I call my home-built the "Trojan Horse". One never knows what might be in it, but whatever comes out is big, bad, and delicious!
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky