So after getting involved with competitions over the last few years I have been wanting to go to his cook school. I looked online and the next available wasnt until January. I sent them a quick email and his daughter told me they just had a cancellation for Sept 19th. Couldnt write the check fast enough. Anyone else been? I can't wait to see what its all about.