My plan see if yoiu agree or would change

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
I am going to make some ABTs using ground brisket and smoked bacon

1st I plan on smoking the ground brisket in patty form and then slicing and dicing up. 2nd I plan on crisping some smoked bacon and then cutting it into small cubes and adding to the brisket 3rd I plan on adding these to items to the jalopeno peppers for smoking and rt at the end of the smoke I plan on adding some white mexican cheese .. What do you think ?

I think I need the address too. Now for your abt's they sound good but I don't think that you need the bacon I think it will be over powered by the brisket and you don't really want to over stuff the peppers and I noticed that you didnt say if you were adding any cream cheese to the mix or are you just stuffing with meat and if thats the case then I would leave in the bacon. But don't forget the Qview. Cause I want to see this one but I really would rather be tasting it.

I don't have an answer ,I was just gonna add it at the end like a cheese burger topping . Thanks

Sounds good. Scan me a sample.
icon_smile.gif

Cream cheese would be an option . I just figured I would run out of room . I was going more for a meal type pepper rather than a snack . Keep the thoughts as this is NOT set in stone yet other than the peppers and ground brisket .

If your going for a meal type you could go with a bigger pepper, say a poblano, instead so you can fill in more. I think I saw someone just smoked chili reyenos, kinda the same deal, just different filling.

It sounds great... I hope you can find some jumbo japs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky