My plan see if yoiu agree or would change

Discussion in 'ABT's' started by triplebq, Feb 23, 2010.

1. triplebq

triplebq Smoking Fanatic

Tx
    I am going to make some ABTs using ground brisket and smoked bacon

1st I plan on smoking the ground brisket in patty form and then slicing and dicing up. 2nd I plan on crisping some smoked bacon and then cutting it into small cubes and adding to the brisket 3rd I plan on adding these to items to the jalopeno peppers for smoking and rt at the end of the smoke I plan on adding some white mexican cheese .. What do you think ?

2. mr mac

mr mac Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

What's your address?

3. xsists

xsists Smoke Blower

hahahaha

these sound amazing. why not have the cheese in the whole smoke?

4. acemakr

acemakr Smoking Fanatic

Sounds delicious. Yeah, why not add the cheese to the mix?

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I think I need the address too. Now for your abt's they sound good but I don't think that you need the bacon I think it will be over powered by the brisket and you don't really want to over stuff the peppers and I noticed that you didnt say if you were adding any cream cheese to the mix or are you just stuffing with meat and if thats the case then I would leave in the bacon. But don't forget the Qview. Cause I want to see this one but I really would rather be tasting it.

6. triplebq

triplebq Smoking Fanatic

Tx
    I don't have an answer ,I was just gonna add it at the end like a cheese burger topping . Thanks

7. denver dave

denver dave Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Sounds good. Scan me a sample.[​IMG]

8. triplebq

triplebq Smoking Fanatic

Tx
    Cream cheese would be an option . I just figured I would run out of room . I was going more for a meal type pepper rather than a snack . Keep the thoughts as this is NOT set in stone yet other than the peppers and ground brisket .

9. xsists

xsists Smoke Blower

If your going for a meal type you could go with a bigger pepper, say a poblano, instead so you can fill in more. I think I saw someone just smoked chili reyenos, kinda the same deal, just different filling.

10. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

I say get some qview up for us. Sounds interesting.

11. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

It sounds great... I hope you can find some jumbo japs.

12. tasunkawitko

tasunkawitko Master of the Pit OTBS Member

sounds great to me - wouldn't change a thing![​IMG]