My Lang is being shipped tomorrow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dutch,

Nice purchase! I am in the market for a big rig ....... did you get us SMF'ers a discount? I am eye'n the Lang 84 and a large local made rotisserie unit. Decisions ... Decisions. The Lang reputaion speaks volumes!!

Hope to see that baby loaded up soon!

Dutch,

Are the therm placements on your lid a special request of yours? The lang website photos show the thermometers placed on the same level, just outside of the lid, on the main chamber. Just looking for your take on this.

.................. On Edit ... I just realized I am looking at a different model, nontheless, your therm set up seems to much be nicer!

Several us have the 84's and I think we're all very happy with them

Major congratulations are in order for you, Dutch~ I know you are as happy as can be with that baby! Wow, one day maybe.........(dreamin')

Very nice unit you've bought and am really happy for you. I can imagine the painful anticipation since you ordered it, the in September when it was on its way. Course you had fun seasoning it and fiddling around.....now you got's to share some 'que-vue from her!

Thanks for sharing the pics and the info. That's one nice smoker.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky