My first smoked pork w/ QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

red

Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
Georgia
3 lb - Rib End Boneless Pork Roast - It turned out fairly well considering it was a little dry, yet it was still pretty tasty. This piece of meat was on sale so why not test my new toy out with something small.

Anyway, two hours of smoke (hickory) at ~225 followed by 1.5 hours in foil and 30 more minutes mopped with sauce.

Rubbed with cajun spices, garlic powder, black pepper and onion salt:

After 2 hours at 225:

I think it cooked great. This is only the second time I have cooked on it but I really managed to control the temp a little better this time. Experience will surely improve my abilities. I have always used gas or charcoal grills in the past so this is new to me. That said, I am very satisfied with my purchase so far.

It's built to last.

Pre-seasoned:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky