My Fathers Day Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

doctor phreak

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
oklahoma city
well this is what i am doing for tommorrow ...couple of yardbirds , wings , abt's with the lil sausages ( somebody posted this going to give a try )
getting the birds ready for some injection of creole garlic and my famous rub

and this of the wife thinking its funny that i take pics of food and post them online

more to come tommorrow

Your wife looks sweet Mike!
Can't wait to see your Qviews tomorrow. Looks like a great feast.

Looks like a really great start...and don't feel bad, they all think we're nuts for taking pics of our food!!
biggrin.gif

Love the pics of the ingredients so when people try to make what you're qvue has us droolin' over, we know what to get
icon_smile.gif
. Definitely looking forward to more pics as your smoke progresses.

Props to the wife for the expression. Looks like a great gal but that expression is priceless!!

Ya got her in the pic too, thats the first step, in a couple months from now, she'll be arrainging the food for a better pic for ya!
Lookin forward to the Q-views!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky