My Easter Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flyfishjeep

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 6, 2010
St Petersburg FL
Good Morning Ya'll! Here is the start of my Qview for this Easter Day.
I picked up a smaller brisket than normal for whatever reason, but it isn't the star of the show, but merely another flavor on todays huge menu.

Here is the brisket after it was trimmed, rubbed and chilled overnight.

Also on today's menu from me anyway is a batch of Dutch's wicked beans and my first go at ABT's.
I am heading to the store in a bit to pick up the stuff for the beans and abt's after the kids wake up.
More pictures will come as the day goes by.
Thank you Jesus for your awesome sacrifice for us all. Your resurection today shows that you are God and we all worship and praise you.
Happy Easter!

Sorry for the delay in finishing up this post and making it worth your time to look at it.
Easter was busy and wonderful. All were well fed and happy.
Here is a few pics of what we had to eat.
Here is a pic of the point and flat doing their part.

This was my first attempt at ABT's and I liked them. Some had more heat than others, but everyone enjoyed them. I will have to experiment with different cheese and other stuffing options. I used cream cheese and mexican cheese mix and some dill weed.

We have chickens and some of them lay smaller eggs which make perfect one bite deviled eggs.

Here are the burnt ends and Dutch's beans

This is the final plate with everyone else's contributions.

Thanks for looking

Great meal. Check the link in my sig for posting your qview. For some reason, it looked really interesting. Good work though.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky