My Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

finsfree

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
I'm not a rookie anymore but I've never smoked beef ribs yet.

Here it is after 4hrs of smoking at  around 235-240. Internal temp at 185 degrees. Once again the Oklahoma Joe offset smoker comes through again!

I love smoking in this Florida HEAT!!!

What kind of sauces should I use?

Last edited:
Depends what you have around, and what you like. If I were to sauce them, which I never do, I'd brush on something with a little zip. Also, depends on your rub. Beef ribs just don't need much to taste good, IMHO.

Eric

Depends what you have around, and what you like. If I were to sauce them, which I never do, I'd brush on something with a little zip. Also, depends on your rub. Beef ribs just don't need much to taste good, IMHO.

Eric
Yeah, I agree but I am always looking for something new.

I was going to just go with the basics like A1 or 57 sauce.

Wanting to know what other people use.

If you can't handle the deep beefy flavor just send them to me and I'll let you know how much I appreciate your efforts. 
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky