MULE'S 4THish JULY BRISKET. WITH LONG QVIEW!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Soon. Be patient.
I do not have time to be Patient, I do have time for a
cheers.gif

David

Here it is off of the smoker. It cooked a lot faster than I had expected. It is more tender than I wanted it to be. I wanted more tug.

Here it is off of the smoker.

Seperating the point. To make burnt ends.

Point sliced about an inch thick.

Cubed the point with more rub added and some sauce. ready to go back on the smoker.

The flat is now wrapped and taking a nap in the ice chest wrapped in foil and towels. Burnt ends are back on the smoker. The pan drippings are in the fridge to seperate.

Happy smoken.

David

beercheer.gif
  Looks absolutely DELICIOUS.   I'll be waiting on the BE's.     See, I give credit where credit is due!  GREAT job David.      With the forecast, looks like my half of round three won't be until Monday.   I'll just have to munch on the woman candy you'll be FedEx'ing in the morning.  lol

Nice smoke ring on that point! Good looking brisket David.

I have a brisket in the fridge...... Took it to the freezer today, and brought it back in. I was going to do a turkey, but its in the freezer and its now Wednesday and I don't do rush thaws. Hmmmm... can you wrap a brisket in bacon, ya think?

Nice smoke ring on that point! Good looking brisket David.

I have a brisket in the fridge...... Took it to the freezer today, and brought it back in. I was going to do a turkey, but its in the freezer and its now Wednesday and I don't do rush thaws. Hmmmm... can you wrap a brisket in bacon, ya think?
Thanks Foam i would only think about bacon if it is a well trimmed flat. A packer has a lot of fat. I do just a little trim, not much.  Mine was to tender IMHA. yes everyone loved it.

Happy smoken.

David

beercheer.gif
  Looks absolutely DELICIOUS.   I'll be waiting on the BE's.     See, I give credit where credit is due!  GREAT job David.      With the forecast, looks like my half of round three won't be until Monday.   I'll just have to munch on the woman candy you'll be FedEx'ing in the morning.  lol
Thanks Fish! or is it Fishin? Or is i just Chick
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
? I'll get the BE's pics loaded soon. I know
th_nopicsye3.gif
. So if it never happened. FEDEX will never happen
th_roflmao.gif
. Now let's talk about women candy
no_no.gif
. I'm thinking your spell check is not working right.
help.gif
. So being a nice mule. I am going to help you with your spelling. It is " WOW! MAN! candy. I know spell check will say they are both spelled right. But it does not have the same meaning.
irony.gif
. For you my friend i will go a little farther with your spelling issues. Their is there. Their is 2 two to too. their is light lite. I, eye no, know This can be a little confusing to a fish.
Rules.gif
 Will tell you MAN candy. Did you have other questions???  LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE
jk.gif

Happy smoken.

David

Dear sweet. yet so humbly confused Mule.. and it's Miss Chik to you btw since you have yet to send me my candy..
moon.gif
.   Allow me to reference some irrefutable references as to why BE's should be considered Woman Candy.   The good man above created Adam
xrocker.gif
first.. but seeing room for improvement
45.gif
, he borrowed a RIB (and hopefully
grilling_smilie.gif
it) and used it to create
63.gif
. Since that time.. BE's were considered to be Woman Candy.    It's only fair.. you guys got apples, we get BE's.   

If you need a less theological (hey, I can spell too!) reference.. let's remind you of a old song by Peggy Lee.. 
battery-062.gif

I can scoop up a great big dipper

Full of lard from the drippin's can
Throw it in the skillet, go out and do my
Shopping and be back before it melts in the pan
'Cause I'm a woman
Double U O M A N
I'll say it again

Now.. be a good boy..finish those BE's 
pot.gif
  and get them ready for shipping to me.  I prefer them with a sweet bite that finishes with a little heat.  I have faith in ya,  you can do it!   The brisket looks great!  Down right
drool.gif
worthy even!   But until I see some BE's... your going to get alot of
hockeyeurbaston.gif
from this woman.  (all in good fun of course! lol) 

Dear sweet. yet so humbly confused Mule.. and it's Miss Chik to you btw since you have yet to send me my candy..
moon.gif
.   Allow me to reference some irrefutable references as to why BE's should be considered Woman Candy.   The good man above created Adam
xrocker.gif
first.. but seeing room for improvement
45.gif
, he borrowed a RIB (and hopefully
grilling_smilie.gif
it) and used it to create
63.gif
. Since that time.. BE's were considered to be Woman Candy.    It's only fair.. you guys got apples, we get BE's.   

If you need a less theological (hey, I can spell too!) reference.. let's remind you of a old song by Peggy Lee.. 
battery-062.gif

I can scoop up a great big dipper

Full of lard from the drippin's can
Throw it in the skillet, go out and do my
Shopping and be back before it melts in the pan
'Cause I'm a woman
Double U O M A N
I'll say it again

Now.. be a good boy..finish those BE's 
pot.gif
  and get them ready for shipping to me.  I prefer them with a sweet bite that finishes with a little heat.  I have faith in ya,  you can do it!   The brisket looks great!  Down right
drool.gif
worthy even!   But until I see some BE's... your going to get alot of
hockeyeurbaston.gif
from this woman.  (all in good fun of course! lol) 
MISS chick
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
 I may have met my
hockeyeurbaston.gif
 remember if you
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif
. It will still be MAN candy Just my

Happy smoken.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky