Mrs. Engineer's Christmas gift to her co-workers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Downright BEAUTIFUL food, Dana and your slaw is perfect. Gotta give your recipe a try, we love Marzetti's (great gorgonzola dressing) and your idea of adding chipotle sounds great.

You've definitely shown the "giving" part fo the season and you're sure to get much in return this coming year. Congratulations for the feast, it's gonna be one Mrs Engineer's group will remember and quite possibly make it a tradition!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Points for perfection!
points.gif

Looks really great! Those ribs wouldn't last long around our place.

Trying to think of a word for your smoke job for all those lucky people----------------------------------->>>>>>
UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE !!
points.gif

"Envious" Bearcarver

What a layout. There's plenty of variety there to insure that any food preference is met, even a vegan. Certainly inspirational and thought provoking to us newbies and oldies (if there's such a word), better yet, old hands, for the next smoke down the road.
points.gif
are very appropriate.

I tell you what, I was exhausted last night and made the mistake of loggin on and found your thread when you built your BBQ Castle and trailer. An hour later I'm still looking at those progress shots. I gotta say that the Engineer title may not be enough. Like Bearcarver, I too am searching for the right word and I think I found it:

Yuraneffenberbeecuegahd!

Nuf said. Thanks for taking the time to bring us along.

Mike

What a meal you have "engineered" for the co-workers....you really do a great job.
points.gif

Great job Dana....These folks will think they can get your quality next time they hit a commercial bbq joint...No way...

Great thing you did and good luck competing next year....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Happy Holidays as well....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky