More Butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
I didn't take a lot of pics today. We've all seen a lot of pork butts so just the minimum today. I had these two in a rub overnight, smoked at 240-250 for 11 1/4 hours. Sprayed with cherry juice about five times during the smoke and used hickory and cherry wood.

This is one butt pulled, the other next to it.

This is my plate. Grilled Kaiser roll, pork, grilled onions and mushrooms, bean salad and macaroni salad. Yes, I ate too much!
redface.gif

Thanks for looking.

Beautiful food Bassman! Very nice PP, you have there, but I have to say....wow, that's too much? Too much of anything is just enough for me, and I would have eaten two plates of that!

Real nice
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks Laurel, Rivet and Pinkmeat! Y'all come on over, there's lots left. It's just my wife and I and I always think I have to smoke extra. Also, as you get a little older, it seems like we fill up faster.
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

Looks like what I had last night minus the onions and mushrooms and the sides, too lazy I guess.

I just wanted the meat,
icon_lol.gif

Nice job and thanks for sharing.

Looks like you have cooked a few butts.....Fine plate of food.Another month and i get to eat fresh beans again...
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Wow Bassman.....Everything looks Yummy!!! That Mac Salad must have gone good with that pork sandwich.....Thanks for sharing....

Nice plate. Onions a good touch to that sammich.

Always better to smoke more, than less.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky