more Butt Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ck311

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2008
Washington MI
So I screwed up kinda (well not on the smoking part). I told my brother that I would make pulled pork for his girl friends b-day party. I thought it was today and it was yesterday. Long Story short I was able to pull some PP out of the freezer and have it to the party on time. I felt like a tool for screwing up the dates. Well here is as much of a Q-view as I could get. I had to leave the wife in charge so I could go to the party. I also did 4 turkey legs and about 30 ABTs but I didn't get pic's of them due to me running around like a chicken with his head cut off to get going to the party.

1001947dl7.jpg

1001948li1.jpg

1001949bf2.jpg

1001950oe0.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky