Mods Completed!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nocontest

Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
Finished my Mods and ran a side of ribs and a chicken through it last weekend. Click on the link to see the chicken, man was it great- 3-2-1 on the ribs and brined the chicken. Jeff's naked Rub on both. No need for sauce on these. I do want to get another temperature probe to monitor the meat and the grill instead of one or the other.

Food looks awesome! What were the mods you did to your CG? I saw the fire box grate...

That looks great NoContest!! I think that chicken is calling my name.
biggrin.gif

You will not be dissapointed.

Nocontest it's looking good! MAN the chicken looked AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
11.gif

Nice job, and good lookin' smoke and Q too!

I did all the basic mods- raised the fire box grate, lowered the stack to the grate and baffled the fire box opening. I do want to add tuning plates & I have a couple of new tires for her that I may install this weekend.

Real busy right now- opening day of rifle starts on tomarrow- Nov 15th- so far this year I've shot an 8 point and a doe with my bow. This Sunday I will be making a pair of snow shoes in a class instructed by a DNR officer.

Thanks to all for the great compliments. I will post more photos in the near future of some planned q"s

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky