MMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmm!!! Cheese balls are a commin!!

Discussion in 'Cheese' started by smokingohiobutcher, Feb 16, 2012.

1. smokingohiobutcher

smokingohiobutcher Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I got some more cheese in the smoker and being flavored with the AMNPS as we speak!

Some mozz...some provolone...some american....and lots of cream cheese!! I did some a while back and it turned out AMAZING!!!!

Mrs SOB and i made a cheese ball out of it last time and WOW was it good! So in preperation for my

40th birthday/Wrestle-mania party april 1st we are smoking some up for more cheese balls!

Take a Look!

Here is 14 blocks of 1/3 fat philly cream cheese ready for an A-MAZE-N trip!

The you know what- doing its thing!!

I'll update with some pics later when its all done.

BAZINGA!

2. solaryellow

solaryellow Limited Mod Group Lead

Looking forward to it Mark.

3. Looks good...gotta try the cream cheese.

4. How melted does the cream cheese get?

5. smokingohiobutcher

smokingohiobutcher Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thanks Guys!  The cheese doesnt melt at all. Smoker box temp never got over 56*.

Thats what makes the A-MAZE-N smoker line such a great buy. It makes cold smoking ssssoooooo simple!!

BUY ONE TODAY!!!!

Thanks.

SOB

6. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Dang , that looks good Mark. I gotta try the Cream Cheese , I'm a CC nut!!!!! Well ,really , I'm just a Cheese nut , and that's terrible for me , Dairy causes my Stones [​IMG]  , so I guess I'll be having them again someday , [​IMG].

Oh , well , Cheese is too good to give up though..........[​IMG]

7. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looking good I need to try the cream cheese soon- and I agree the AMNPS is "amazing" !  

8. MMMMM ____jamy!

9. dave54

dave54 Smoking Fanatic

If you can find it ,Red pepper jelly mixed with the cream cheese is awesome , or dried beef mixed in ,or crushed pecans ,or prosciutto,

or ,if your like some of my friends ,they just use a fork :)