MES SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beuler

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 25, 2013
North Dakota
Heres a picture of an MES with the clear window ...look at the white smoke inside and coming out the vent.

This is what I have been complaining about for over a year..

Thick , white, hot, tastes like an ashtray ,smoke.

Thanks Todd for the AMNPS and all of you for the mailbox mod ideas.

Now I smell like a venison sausage walking in a smoke house rather than a forest fire started from a cigar!

I really want to know if im the only one with this issue or anyone else hate the chips that flare up to nothing..
th_violent5.gif

Heres a picture of an MES with the clear window ...look at the white smoke inside and coming out the vent.

This is what I have been complaining about for over a year..

Thick , white, hot, tastes like an ashtray ,smoke.

Thanks Todd for the AMNPS and all of you for the mailbox mod ideas.

Now I smell like a venison sausage walking in a smoke house rather than a forest fire started from a cigar!

I really want to know if im the only one with this issue or anyone else hate the chips that flare up to nothing..
th_violent5.gif
No, you aren't alone. That's why so many of us use the AMNPS all the time.

Some people like smoke you can't see through, and think those of us who don't are really missing something.

They can have it, I'll take the smoke an AMNPS puts out---No more than that.

Congrats Beuler!!   Now you're smoking Real Nice!!

Bear

Reactions: beuler
I have not had that problem with my MES 30, but I know others have. I've been smoking successfully with chips for over a year. BUT, I just used my new AMZNPS this Easter and it's the bomb! Not only is it so much easier, but the pitmasters choice pellets I got are awesome! Best smoke I've ever tasted-I can't stop talking about them! Thanks again Todd!

Reactions: beuler
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky